Sinutab Sinus & Allergy Extra Strength
Sinutab Sinus & Allergy Extra Strength temporarily relieves nasty symptoms related with sinus infections and allergic reactions.
- Sinus pain and headache
- Sinus and nasal congestion
- Runny nose, sneezing
- Itchy, watery eyes
Dosage: Adult use only (12 years and older): 1-2 caplets every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 caplets per day.
Medicinal Ingredients (per caplet):
- Acetaminophen (analgesic) ... 500 mg
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant) ... 30 mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate (antihistamine) ... 2 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Yellow No. 6, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate starch, titanium dioxide, wax, zinc stearate.
Caution: Read the complete label before use and follow all directions. Adult use only. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.