- Combination of two essential trace minerals involved in blood sugar management
- Chromium in the preferred picolinate form to address deficiency due to an unbalanced diet high in processed foods
- Chromium and vanadium are involved in a number of body processes including blood sugar and fat metabolism as well as cholesterol control
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing, vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Chromium (chromium III picolinate)...200 mcg
- Non-medicinal: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Other SISU Products
Larry: a few months ago
This product use to be called Chromium plus & on the label it gave the vanadium % but now it is not marked on the label. Is the vanadium still in this product? Also it use to be in a liquid softgel format but now it is tablet form which I don't like. I will be looking for a replacement.
RINA: a few months ago
I am a diabetic on 150 units of insulin per day..the first time that I took 1 pill of Chromium Picolinate, last week, I experienced a sugar low. Since then I lowered my insulin intake by 20 units /day & every day I HAVE BEEN LOWERING IT MORE…therefore I will keep taking it for sure…I have been on insulin since 1994 & this is the first time that I have found something that lowers my blood sugars that much…If you decide to take it, make sure that you monitor your sugars closely because for me the reaction was immediate...
Joanne: more than a year ago
This is a high quality product that works. I feel satisfied with less food. What I love the most is there it doesn't contain caffeine or stimulates, yet i am satisfied with less food. I am also digesting better and I only need to take one or 2 tablets a day which is much less than a lot of other weight loss products.