SISU Ester-C Chewable
Description & Features
Vitamin C is a factor in the maintenance of good health, wound healing and in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- High-potency chewable tablets for those wanting to supply their vitamin needs with fewer pills
- All natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tab)Vitamin C...500 mg from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
- Non-Medicinal: stevia, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, guar gum, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Plus natural flavours (black raspberry, raspberry).
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin C
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by MP from throwback other vitamin C tablets i've tried are sometimes too sour/tart. these ones are great! if you remember them as a kid, these taste like flintstones vitamins!
Date published: 2020-12-15