nutritional support they need with easy-to-digest Ester-C brand vitamin C for
24-hour immune support, nourishing B vitamins, and key minerals including
electrolytes to aid in hydration.
- Convenient, powdered multivitamin that mixes into a delicious, fun drink
- Full complex of B vitamins to support mood, brain function, and nervous system health
- Ester-C®, a type of antioxidant vitamin C, is less acidic and has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for advanced immune support
- A source of electrolytes to aid in hydration, particularly important for recovery from physical activity, illness, and stress
- Delicious Cherry Chill flavour made with natural vegetable colours and no artificial sweeteners
- Made with non-GMO ingredients, vegan-friendly, and free of gluten, peanuts, and tree nuts
- Only 5 grams of natural sugar and 20 calories per Kid Stik
directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Mix with a glass of water.
Medicinal Ingredients: Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Niacinamide, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thaimine, vitamin b6, vitamin b12, folic acid, zinc.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sodium chloride, D-fructose, dl-malic acid, citric acid, silicon dioxide, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, beet juice concentrate, maltodextrin.
Cherry Chill: Gum acacia, triacetin, natural cherry flavour, natural fruit punch flavour.
Similar Children's Supplements & Herbs
Other SISU Products
Carly: a few months ago
These have been a big hit in our family. I like that I don’t have to worry about the kids choking on hard vitamins and it’s much easier to get a toddler to enjoy some “juice” every morning as opposed to a hard vitamin. I’m not a big fan of introducing gummy vitamins so this is a happy medium. Both the grape and cherry flavours are well received here.
Janna: about a year ago
I like the idea of these for my little guy, particularly during cold and flu season. Unfortunately, he didn't like the cherry flavour. I tried it as well and, honestly, it reminded me of cherry cough syrup my mom used to give me as a child. That being said, I'm still going to try the grape one to see if he likes that flavour.