- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels (hyperlipidaemia)
- Helps relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (colds and the flu)
- Source of the mineral antioxidant selenium
- High-potency garlic extract standardized to allicin potential
- Enteric coated so the product breaks down in the intestines rather than in the stomach to prevent garlic odour after consumption
- Each smooth tablet is approximately equivalent to one clove of fresh garlic
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet) Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb) extract...250 mg - standardized to contain 2.5 mg allicin potential
- Non-Medicinal: stearic acid (vegetable), calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), powdered cellulose, peppermint.
- Enteric Coating: titanium dioxide, methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion.
Other SISU Products
Sandra: more than a year ago
I have taken the Sisu Brand of Garlic for several years. I have tried a couple other brands when I was unable to make my purchase locally, but they did not work as well. I found Well.ca on the internet and have ordered through here now that I know they carry this product. Shipping is fast and everyone is very helpful.