- High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHA
- Vitamin E added as a natural antioxidant and preservative
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, PCBs, and dioxins
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation and may be useful against mild allergic reactions, joint swelling, and gastrointestinal ulcers
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
- IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) tested for guaranteed purity
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals, including mercury and lead
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Fish oil...1,000 mg - (body oils of anchovy, sardine and salmon) Providing 400 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- Non-medicinal: tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
- Capsule: glycerin, purified water, gelatin.