Smart Solutions Cyclesmart
Recommended Dosage: (Adults) Take 2–3 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.. Store between 15-25 °C
NO GMOs, WHEAT, SOY, GLUTEN, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES OR SWEETENERS
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners, or hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have gallstones, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, a liver disorder or if you develop symptoms of liver trouble or iron deficiency. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are attempting to conceive. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other medications. Ensure that you are up-to-date on gynaecological exams prior to use of this product and during continued prolonged use. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience irregular menstruations. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have or are pre-disposed to cancer. Discontinue use if you experience joint pain or hot flashes. To exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have a liver disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a health care practitioner.
Contra-Indications: Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have bile duct obstruction. Known Adverse Reactions: Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally).
- Relieves premenstrual symptoms
- Helps stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities
- Relieves PMS symptoms
- Supports a healthy estrogen metabolism and promotes a healthy estrogen metabolite ratio
- Helps reduce the severity of symptoms associated with recurrent breast pain (cyclical mastalgia)
- Supports the production of desirable estrogen metabolism
- Provides factors for BPA detoxification
- Helps support estrogen metabolism by promoting a higher good estrogen (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogen (16-hydroestrone) ratio
- TRU-ID certified for ingredient authenticity
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.