The Stokke Tripp Trapp® chair is designed to fit right into your table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family. However, for certain occasions the Stokke® Tray which fits on the chair with the Stokke® Baby Set can be a convenient accessory.
- The child should be properly secured in the high chair at all times by the harness restraint system. The tray is not designed to hold the child in the chair. It is recommended that the high chair be used only by children capable of sitting upright unassisted.
- Risk of tipping over – a child hanging on the tray, or excessive weight placed on the tray, may cause the chair to tip over – never leave your child unattended.
- The maximum weight placed on the tray must never exceed 5 kgs / 11 lb.
- Never attach or remove the tray when the child is in the chair.
- When attaching, ensure that both hooks on the tray are properly locked under the edge of the plastic rail before locking it in the middle. Make sure that both the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set™ and the tray is properly fastened prior to use.
- Never place any hot liquids on or near the tray.
- Do not leave the child unattended!
No Information Provided
Similar High Chairs, Boosters & Seats
Other Stokke Products