I bought this product for my three years old girl. I like that this product does not smell at all and it is non toxic for a thumb sucker... It doesn't last very long even though I did the blow dryer for more than 60 sec. between each coat. It lasted between 1 day to five days on her nails, last one to peel off was at day five. I have to admit that my girl is pretty messy with hands and she often eats with her hands (arrgg!!) so I think that it would last longer on someone else. I would definitely buy it again because it is non toxic and non smelling and it does a neat job with the decals. I don't care really much about how long it lasts because five days in a three years old life is so much longer than in an adult's life! My daughter didn't care about it peeling off, she had had her fun and a precious moment with mommy while applying it.