Vitamin C Functions To:
- Synthesize collagen, the connective tissue that strengthens skin and bones
- Promote wound and burn healing
- Fight bacterial infections and some allergy containing compounds
- Promote bone and joint health
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Restores Vitamin E's antioxidant property
- Vitamin C works in harmony with components such as Bioflavonoids, Rutin, esperidin and Rosehips, which help in the absorption of Vitamin C
Medicinal Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate) ... 500 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lemon bioflavonoids, hesperidin, rosehip, rutin, acerola, natural flavours (grape, raspberry, orange), turmeric powder, carmine, sorbitol, dextrose, sucralose, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Additives: No artificial flavours or colours. No preservatives, gluten or wheat.