Factors in the maintenance of good health for kids aged 2 and up. Helps normal growth and development.
- 99% of total body calcium is found in bones and teeth
- Functions in mineralization of bone and cell communication for bone building
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood
B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid help the body to:
- metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats to aid in energy production
- maintain normal growth and development
- form tissues
- form red blood cells
Recommended Dose: Kids aged 2 and up chew 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Similar Children's Multivitamins
Other Swiss Natural Total One Products
Eorann: more than a year ago
My 2 1/2 year old was excited to take these because of the fun shapes and colours, but he spits them out and now refuses to take them because he doesn't like the taste. I agree, they aren't so tasty, quite chalky and tart. We both love the taste of fish oil gummies, and I wonder if they make vitamins in gummies too. I think the ingredients in these vitamins are quality and the quantity is a good deal, so I will finish them myself, but I won't be buying another bottle.