Factors in the maintenance of good health for kids aged 2 and up. Helps normal growth and development.
- 99% of total body calcium is found in bones and teeth
- Functions in mineralization of bone and cell communication for bone building
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood
B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid help the body to:
- metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats to aid in energy production
- maintain normal growth and development
- form tissues
- form red blood cells
Vitamin Ingredients: Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanccobalamin), Biotin, Folic Acid (Folate), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)
Mineral Ingredients: Calcium (Carbonate, Citrate), Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Magnesium (Citrate, Oxide), Zinc (Citrate)
Recommended Dose: Kids aged 2 and up chew 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.