- NEW - Hook Tab Fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- TENA Briefs have the InstaDri Skin-Caring System to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
- The Dry-Fast Dual Core technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
- Strategic placement of Super Absorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- Curved Leg Elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA products and packaging are latex-free
Large Fits waist/hip sizes: 48” - 59” (122-150 cm)
Other TENA Products
A: more than a year ago
These are blue in color an very similar to the light green tenas available to purchase at other stores. Theses are just thinner in "stuffing"( maybe by half) and feel wetter to the skin than the green ones. They would definitely hold less than the green ones and you could say they are cheaper made. But they are the exact same size n shape and cut as the green ones;) But they are significantly cheaper priced as well.
Ann: more than a year ago
My husband is bed ridden as result of a stroke and the Tena Classic Plus Brief is the only product that seems to do the job. My husband is of average size but quite a challenge to change. The absorbency of the product allows for less frequent changing especially at nights. I love this product.