TENA Ultra Brief
Description & Features
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now features hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product. TENA Ultra Briefs also feature the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft non-woven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
- More absorbent than TENA Classic Plus for superior protection
- For moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection
- TENA Briefs have the InstaDri Skin-Caring System to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
- The Dry-Fast Dual Core technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
- Strategic placement of Superabsorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- Hook Tab Fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- Curved Leg Elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked. The 2 lines indicate TENA Ultra absorbency level
- Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
No Information Provided
Similar Incontinence Underwear & Briefs
Other TENA Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Carly from Best store brand diaper by far ~ can use some work This diaper is overall very good, it is breathable, affordable, absorbant and locks odors away. I think it is the best tabbed diaper on the in store market in all of those categories. However It only has 4 tabs. Unlike most upper scale heavy duty diapers. On the bright side the tabs are nice, strong and thick, easy to adjust. I have confidence a one star. This is for two reasons. One this diaper is very loud for a cloth backed diaper, even for a plastic backed it is loud, and pretty bulky. I know the bullkeyness has no fix but I belive this already awesome diaper would be even better if it was quieter, and the wetness indicator whent further up the front of the diaper. - Carly B
Date published: 2016-01-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by Navl from "Super Absorbent" this product claims to be "super absorbent" and provide "fearless protection" but in my experience with this product there have only been let downs. I used them for about 4 nights before switching to another product, from a different company. In those 4 nights i leaked 3 of them during the night and had to change into a different one half way through the other night. I know that I am a heavy wetter but on the nights I leaked there was still a lot of dry space left in the undergarment. I even tried using them during the day on the weekend(which I never do with the belted type of underwear) and even then they leaked without being even near full. I usually dont write bad reviews but it this case i had to...this product doesn't do what it claims. perhaps if i wanted something with only moderate protection I would try these. I have been looking for a product that is affordable, but will also provide the protection I need. Unfortunately I will have to look elsewhere.
Date published: 2013-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rose from Very good product for moderate needs I am very happy with the product, it was comfortable, invisible and absorbed well. The only bad side is that in order to remove when wearing pants, I had to remove my pants also.
Date published: 2013-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy from Tena ultra Briefs A very comfortable brief will hold up to about 4 hr and is not notasible and esey to change I recommend this product if you are still active as it don't leek in any position
Date published: 2013-09-24