To soothe esophageal irritation, GI-Encap can be taken out of the capsule and mixed with warm water for a soothing tea.
- Soothing botanical support for the GI tract
- Helps maintain stomach and esophageal health
- DaltonMax 700® is a 200:1 extract of organic aloe vera
- Only inner fillet of the aloe vera is used – so no laxative effect
- Slippery elm and marshmallow root provide soothing, mucilaginous compounds
- Licorice (as DGL) without the potential blood pressure-increasing effects of glycyrrhizin
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.) 350 mg.
Marshmallow extract (root) (Althaea officinalis) 200 mg.
Slippery Elm (bark) (Ulmus rubra) 100 mg.
Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrate powder) (Aloe barbadensis)* 50 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 90
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, do not use this product. There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.