Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is a 100% pure, 100% natural oil.
Powerful, multipurpose antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, insect bites and stings. Suitable for household use.
- Sourced and made in Australia
- 100% pure
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetic fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne prevention
- Minimum 40% Terpinen-4-ol
- The germicidal active Terpinene-4-ol is at least 14% greater than international standards guaranteeing a high quality product
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils
- Multipurpose antiseptic
- Disinfects and protects pimples, bites, stings and grazes
Antiseptic: Add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil to a cotton ball or in a carrier oil and gently apply to the affected area
Acne: Use one drop of Tea Tree Oil and dab on each pimple using a cotton bud
Household: Add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil to warm water with your usual detergent. Use to clean surfaces & remove odours and bacteria.Ingredients:
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 100% v/v.
Caution: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water). If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid exposure of applied area to the sun.
Warning: If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
Contraindication: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
For occasional use only