Trust the relief of Tylenol Sinus products to relieve your sinus symptoms. For effective relief of:
- Sinus pain and pressure
- Sinus headache
- Sinus congestion
- Nighttime product also relieves runny nose and sneezing
Dosage: Adult Use Only (12 years and older): 1–2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not exceed a combined total of 8 Extra Strength Tylenol Sinus Daytime or Nighttime tablets per 24 hours.
- Pain reliever: acetaminophen, 500mg
- Nasal decongestant: phenylephrine hydrochloride, 5mg
- Antihistamine: chlorpheniramine maleate, 2mg
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Talk to a healthcare practitioner before use if you:
- have serious kidney or liver disease
- have chronic alcoholism
- have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, an enlarged prostate gland
- are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding
- are taking other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs.
Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor – MAOI (e.g., certain drugs for depression), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI. If you are uncertain if your drug contains an MAOI, talk to a doctor before taking this product.
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal or blister unit is broken. Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F). Protect from moisture.