- A comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, greens, phytonutrients and other trace elements to help fortify your pet’s diet
- Supplies omega-3 and omega-6 Essential Fatty AcidsProvides soluble and insoluble fibre
- Contains a blend of over 30 nutrient-rich foods and superfoods including cereal grasses, flaxseed, bee pollen, red beet, sprouted soybean, kelp, dulse and a wide variety of other herbs and phytonutrients
- Provides premium greens from barley grass, alfalfa, oat and rye grasses, plus chlorella, broccoli, kale and parsley
- Supplies valuable fiber from certified organic defatted flax, sesame and sunflower seed as well as oat bran, rice bran and whole golden flaxseed
- Naturally occurring active enzymes makes Pet Essentials® easy to digest
- All vegetarian formula free of wheat, yeast, artificial flavours, additives and preservatives
- Each bottle is nitrogen flushed to ensure freshness
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
Add 2.5 g (1 tsp) per day to your pet’s regular food. Give free access to water.
For kittens and small cats: (up to 2.25 kg/5 lbs): Add 1.75 g (½ tsp). For optimum results: Double the amount for 45 days and add ¼ tsp of Udo’s Choice® Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend.
For optimal freshness refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
UDO’S CHOICE® PET ESSENTIALS® FOR CATS consists of whole food concentrates, herbs and phytonutrient-rich vegetables to give your pet a glossy coat and healthy skin, and to enhance its general appearance. Each 2.5 g (1 tsp) serving provides a tasty blend of:
FATS AND FIBRE: 93.5% (2,337 mg) from:
defatted brown flax seed, defatted sunflower seed, defatted sesame seed, rice bran, oat bran, whole golden flax seed.
FOOD CONCENTRATES: 4.3% (108 mg)
carrot, Soyforce™ powdered sprouted soybeans, tomato, kale, beet, broccoli, kelp, Udo’s Choice® Ultimate Digestive Enzyme (amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, malt diastase, lactase, pectinase [with phytase] and bromelain, in a base of beet root powder), artichoke.
PHYTONUTRIENTS: 1.8% (45 mg) from:
ginger, hawthorn berry, milk thistle, burdock root, red clover, parsley, bee pollen, chrysanthemum, yucca, lemon grass, dandelion root and leaf, rosemary, thyme, sage, dulse.
GREENS: 0.4% (10 mg)
PINES™ barley, alfalfa, oat and rye grass powders, chlorella.