- Relieves symptoms of lactose intolerance including gas, bloating, cramping and diarrhea
- Decreases food allergies
- Improves digestion
- High protein digesting power
- High fat digesting power
- Helps digest dairy
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules, up to 3 times daily. Take 1 capsule with the first bite of food/meal. For a heavy meal, take an additional capsule.
Do not exceed 7 capsules per day.
Medicinal Ingredients: Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 30 000 FCC HUT (37.5 mg) Protease 3.0 (Aspergillus niger) 80 FCC SAP (40 mg) Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5 000 FCC DU (41.7 mg) Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3 000 FCC ALU (37.5 mg) Protease 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae) 10 000 FCC HUT (20 mg) Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 400 FCC GalU (30.7 mg) Stem bromelain (Ananas Comosus, pineapple stem) 500 000 FCC PU (16.7 mg) Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae) 1 500 FCC LU (14.4 mg) Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 275 FCC CU (4 mg)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose.
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you: 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) have diabetes 3) have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers 4) are taking anticoagulant agents/blood thinners, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics 5) are having surgery.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity/allergy have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.