Diclofenac diethylamine gel 1.16% 120 g
Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain with Easy Open Cap
Voltaren Emulgel is a gel for application to the skin used for the relief of aches and pain associated with acute, localized muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains or sports injuries (e.g. sprain of ankle, strain of shoulder or back muscles).
Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain has an ergonomically designed easy open cap which makes it much easier and faster to apply. It takes only a light grip and a single twist to open. The new easy open feature is especially helpful for people suffering from painful joints in the hands or wrists.
What are the features of the new easy open cap?
- Rounded triangular shape with wings: easy to grip and open with 3 fingers or even just the palm of the hand.
- The shape of the cap allows vertical storing of the tube.
- 1/2 turn thread: a single light twist pulls the cap off quickly and easily.
- Screw lock: prevents over-tightening of the cap when put back on and makes it easy to open throughout the entire use of the tube.
Dosage: For adults and adolescents 16 years of age or over: Apply Voltaren Emulgel to the skin 3 to 4 times a day.
Medicinal Ingredient: Diclofenac diethylamine gel 1.16%
- We are unable to offer Paypal as a payment option for orders containing this product.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.