- Sleeping aid
- Nervous exhaustion
Ingredients: Blue Vervain, Lemon Balm, Catnip, Oat Straw, Red Bergamot, Chamomile, Hops, Motherwort, Valerian, Skullcap and St John’s Wort.
Ingredient Traditional Uses:
Traditionally the herbs in this blend have been used as sedative, anti-depressant, anti-tumor, nervine, as a sleeping aid, and for irritability and other ailments associated with nervous exhaustion.
- BLUE VERVAIN: nerve tonic, spleen and liver, fever, circulation
- LEMON BALM: insomnia, antibacterial-viral, menses, headache
- CATNIP: colds, restlessness, headaches, heavy menses, sedative
- OAT STRAW: physical and nervous fatigue, depression, thyroid
- RED BERGAMOT: colds, fever, headache, insomnia, stomach ache
- CHAMOMILE: insomnia, indigestion, headaches, cramps
- HOPS: sedative, cramps, fevers, estrogenic, rheumatism
- MOTHERWORT: nerves, regulates heart, mood swings, menses
- VALERIAN: nerve tonic, irritability, sedative, depression
- SKULLCAP: sedative, nerve tonic, antispasmodic
- ST.JOHNS WORT: depression, inflammation, sedative, wounds