Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel Bronzer
Description & Features
Top selling Spray Gel Bronzers have been a fan favorite for years. This innovative hybrid provides the convenience of a spray and the moisturization of a lotion. New oxybenzone free formula. As always Australian Gold suncare products are still vegan, cruelty free and gluten free.
- Spray Gel: Truly a one-of-a-kind formulation, this spray gel comes in a convenient pump that allows for maximum control, while the rich formula easily absorb into skin for a fresh feel
- Bronzer: Caramel imports a rich, golden glow to skin for immediate color that washes away
- Antioxidant Rich: With the highest Vitamin C content of any fruit, Kakadu Plum is known to promote collagen production while helping protect from free
- Moisturizers: Sunflower Seed Oil and Olive Fruit Oil work to deeply moisturize for smooth, hydrated skin
- Aloe Vera: Provides natural soothing and conditioning to skin
- Fragrance: Cocoa Dreams
Directions: Directions - Apply liberally 15 mins before sun exposure, Reapply After 80 mins of swimming or sweating, Immediately after towel drying , At least every 2 hours
Octocrylene 5% Water/Aqua/Eau, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl
Ingredients:Salicylate, Octocrylene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caramel, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Oleate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Caution: External Use Only, Do not use on broken or damaged skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor is rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, seek medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.