XCT oil is metabolized by the liver into energy in the form of ketones. Ketone energy can be used by the brain and body. Excess ketone energy is excreted via lungs and kidneys, rather than stored as fat.
- Supports energy metabolism at the cellular level
- Blend of Caprylic (C8) and Capric (C10) fatty acids, the most valuable MCTs from the heart of the coconut
- MCTs increase performance by giving your body quick, sustained energy, and are not stored as fat
- Cleaned, extracted and bottled without the use of harsh chemicals
Begin using 1 teaspoon per day and slowly increase over several days. Too much XCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhea or stomachache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for Bulletproof practitioners.
The best way to maximize energy is to use XCT Oil with Upgraded Coffee to make Bulletproof Coffee. Mix XCT oil with grass-fed butter and combine it with Bulletproof Coffee to gain hours of energy and support ketone production! It may also be used in smoothies, salad dressings, and many recipes.
XCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320° F.Drink and make Bulletproof Coffee for a high-performance day:
- Start with 8 fl oz (237 ml) of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 1/2 tablespoons (37 ml) freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans and brew using your favorite method.
- If you're new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tablespoon (5 ml) XCT Oil to 8 oz (237 ml) of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per cup.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) grass-fed, unsalted butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
Does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
Similar MCT Oil
Other Bulletproof Products
Natalie: a few months ago
So far I am enjoying this product but not using is enough to see the energy boost effects. I do find that making fat fueled tea keeps me satiated in the mornings much longer. No taste and the oil generally mixes well in hot or cold drinks. Caution - the container design is such that spillage is likely so I use an dropper to suck up and dispense the oil directly.