Compound W Dual Power Wart Remover For Large Warts
Description & Features
- Compound W Dual Power Wart Removal System is an effective method for treating large warts - common and plantar warts - in your own home. The kit contains one bottle to freeze the wart and one bottle with liquid medication.
- This dual-power treatment utilizes the same freezing technology doctors use and adds a powerful liquid wart remover.
- Maximum strength fast acting liquid and strong freeze therapy.
- Freezes the wart on the spot, usually causing the wart to fall off within 10 to 14 days, after as few as one application.
- 8 treatments; Package contains 12 comfort pads, 10 ml liquid wart remover and 50 ml freezing canister.
Salicylic Acid 17% w/w.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Collodion, Castor Oil, Menthol, Camphor, Ethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Hypophosphorous Acid.
Ingredients: Dimethyl Ether and Propane.
Caution: Extreme danger: Very flammable. Contents under pressure. For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner if discomfort persists. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid inhaling vapours. Use only as directed. Do not apply Compound W® Freeze Off® directly to the skin or use on conditions other than common or plantar warts. Failure to use product as directed may result in serious burns, permanent scarring, permanent nerve damage and/or blindness.