Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a dime size amount to hair from ends upward and
distribute evenly. Style as usual.
- Infuses hair with moisture and restores healthy shine
- Strengthens hair
- Helps smooth damaged hair and reduce frizz without weighing hair down
- Silicone free
- Recyclable, biodegradable formula and made from renewable sources
- Cruelty free
- 100% Vegan, wheat & gluten free
- Animal derived ingredients
- Animal testing
- Artificial dyes
- Petroleum compounds including Mineral Oil, Petrolatum and Paraffin
- EDTA, SLS/SLES, PEG,PPG, MEA, DEA, TEA,
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin (Plant), Avena Strigosa Seed Extract (Black Oat), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin (Soybeans), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid.
Similar Hair Lotions & Creams
Other Desert Essence Products
Marie-Claude: more than a year ago
I've tryed a lot of similar products. I really love this one in my curly hair. I put a small amount in my hair and let dry naturally. Smell nice and not too strong and heavy in my hair. But I already like coconut smell. Nice products and natural so i give 4 I 'll probably buy again.