Not only do women of childbearing age lose iron each month, an active, athletic lifestyle burns through the body's stores of iron even more quickly. An iron supplement, especially readily absorbed heme iron, can help boost energy and red blood cell levels, too.
Directions: Two softgels daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients (per softgel):
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 60 mg
- Folic Acid ... 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) ... 100 mcg
- Iron (as ferrous succinate) ... 25 mg
- Liquid Liver Fractions (predigested and concentrated) ... 250 mg
- Chlorophyll (fat-soluble) ... 5mg
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your physician or Poison Control Center immediately. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.