Flexitol Heel Balm is the medically proven treatment for dry and cracked feet. This efficacious formula contains 25% chemically synthesised Urea in a highly concentrated, moisturising and emollient base to soften dry and cracked feet. The combination of emollient ingredients actively replenishes moisture deep below the surface of the skin, promoting a visibly healthier skin in just three days application. Suitable for general and diabetic foot care. As a preventative Flexitol Heel Balm can reduce the risk of infections and foot ulceration in diabetic patients keeping the skin optimally hydrated.
- Scientifically formulated to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet
- Free of SLS and Parabens
- Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and L-Arginine
- Enhanced with exfoliating properties
- Diabetic friendly
- Medically proven treatment
- Urea promotes hydration by increasing skin's water binding capacity and decrease water loss from skin's surface. It also helps to dissolve rough and dry skin through keratolytic action
- Centipeda Cunninghamii is a unique Australian herb clinically proven to have skin nourishing properties that aids in the softening of hard thickened skin
- Skin Emollients such as a Lanolin, Petrolatum, Sodium PCA, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera contain skin nourishing properties that restore and maintain the hydration of the skin
Similar Foot Care
Other Flexitol Products
Alexandra: a few days ago
Best foot cream I've ever used. Healed my dry and cracked feet! After my shower I used a pumice stone to try and remove some of the dry skin and so that the cream could penetrate better. When finished, I put the cream on my feet and then put on a pair of socks... The next day my feet were practically brand new!
Karen: a few months ago
This is a great product. My heels were cracked, had skin tags, very sore. I bought two products and used one on each foot. This one healed a bit faster so I used it every night and used the other in the morning. I expect I will have this product every winter to keep my feet in shape.
Kristin: more than a year ago
Out of all of the alleged foot/heel crack fixers out there...Flexitol tops them all! I have tried so many different foot creams to heal the painful cracks in my heels, and the ONLY product that works is this one! Just apply a generous amount to the bottom of your foot/heel, after having sanded them down, throw on some cotton socks, and go to bed. When you wake up, your feet will be smooth! Some cracks take 3 nights, but it WILL work!!!