In addition, its patented side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed – ideal for all mothers, but especially those recovering from C-sections. The LUXE Series features a floor light to help you see in the dark without disturbing baby or your partner and generous storage caddy to keep all of baby’s essentials at your fingertips. And, the HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ foundation for SIDS. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed.
The Luxe Plus includes a soothing center with nightlight, 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer.
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degrees rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Ideal for mothers recovering from C-sections.
- Sturdy, stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 22” to 34” tall.
- LUXE Series features a floor light to help you see without disturbing baby or your partner and generous storage caddy to keep baby’s essentials at your fingertips.
- Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, nursing timer to remind you to put baby back to bed after feedings.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes 2 storage pockets for baby’s essentials.
- Requires 3 AA batteries – not included
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets.
- JPMA certified.
- Recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ Foundation for SIDS.
Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinet.