Nature's Bounty Ultra Strength Vegetarian Turmeric
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative) and aid digestion.
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation, and assist healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion, increase bile excretion by the liver and stimulate the gallbladder.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
Equivalent to 9000 mg (25:1)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, gellan gum, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, potassium acetate, silicon dioxide.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.