The ObusForme Lowback Backrest Support transforms ordinary chairs into ergonomically correct seating. Unlike ordinary "L"-shaped chairs, the "S"-shape of the Obus Forme Backrest Supports mold your spine into a more anatomically correct position, and help to enhance overall posture by supporting proper spinal alignment.
- Transforms ordinary chairs into ergonomically correct seating
- Unlike ordinary "L"-shaped chairs, the "S"-shape of the Obus Forme Backrest Support molds your spine into a more anatomically correct position
- Helps to enhance overall posture by supporting proper spinal alignment
- Can prevent fatigue by reducing strain and energy demand on muscles
- Can provide relief from pain aggravated by poor posture including back pain, neck pain, shoulder tension and headaches
- Can ease the pain caused by spinal disc problems and sciatica by reducing spinal compression
- Removable and adjustable lumbar pad offers additional back support that can be customized for your needs
- The unique polycarbonate "S"-shaped frame with polyurethane foam gently supports the natural contours of your spine
- Brushed polyester cover can be removed and sponge washed
- Lightweight and portable for use at home, in the office, or on the go
Similar Back, Waist & Lumbar Support
Other ObusForme Products
Leslie: more than a year ago
I bought this for my new office chair. I have short legs and the seat was too deep, causing significant SI and low back pain after a short time sitting (I'm up and down a lot, not sitting for hours at a time). This product fits great in the chair, and is very comfortable.....I have had no issues since the Obus Forme arrived. Love t!
Josie: more than a year ago
My office chair at work only has adjustable hight and is too wide and deep for my petite frame. The Obus form helps make my workday more comfortable. I followed the suggestion in the manual and put the adjustable/detachable lumbar pad on the inside of the cover so that it doesn't get lost.
Judy: more than a year ago
The Obus Forme is just great for my husband who has 3 cracked disks in spine. He uses it all the time, at home, in the car, even when we take grandkids to park. It really helps his back. I also have one that is 20 years old that I use when sitting at computer. It's great support and so comfortable for me. And service from well.ca was great!! It arrived much faster than they said it would! I will be ordering from them again when the need arises!