- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5’ phosphate), supporting amino acid metabolism, nervous system health, and neurotransmitter (i.e. GABA and serotonin) synthesis, which studies have reported may help promote menstrual comfort. Furthermore, pyridoxine supports healthy red blood cells by participating in hemoglobin synthesis and some studies indicate it supports wrist nerve comfort.*
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl), processing carbohydrates, fat, and protein via its coenzyme form of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP). Vitamin B1 is required to form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the key source of energy for the body. Thiamin also promotes neural health.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin and riboflavin 5’ phosphate), metabolizing nutrients and participating in electron transport to form ATP. Riboflavin is an integral part of fatty acid catabolism or oxidation and helps convert folate and vitamins B6 to their active states.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide and inositol hexaniacinate), supporting cardiovascular health by mediating healthy lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), supporting cardiovascular health. Pantothenic acid is vital in the healthy production, transportation, and breakdown of lipids. Furthermore, this B vitamin promotes the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.*
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), supporting healthy nerve cell activity and DNA replication. Vitamin B12 is a vital component of the methionine synthase pathway, which along with folate and vitamin B6 supports healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) production.
Similar Vitamins & Multi Vitamins
Other Pure Encapsulations Products
Maria: a few months ago
YIPEE! I finally found a B complex supplement that I can digest & assimilate well!!! I've been trying products for about 5 years and each one I tried gave me an allergic reaction. This is the only brand I can use. I am soooo happy!!! I was pretty close to giving up my search. It was recommended by clerk at my health good store but I'm buying here now because it's more cheaply priced. Win, win!
Danielle: a few months ago
I have a sensitivity to folic acid (the synthetic version of folate) found in most supplements. Pure Encapsulations is the only brand that has a filate that is safe for people woth this type of sensitivty. Being able to take B complex supplements has completely transformed my health. Well.ca seems to be the only way to get these in Canada.
Mandy: more than a year ago
I needed a hypoallergenic b vitamin because of food sensitivities. I found that was not an easy task to find. I found this brand, and have been taking it for about 6 months. It works very well, and I will continue to use it. I can tell the difference between not taking my b vitamins and taking them.