Salus Haus Salus Haus Calcium Magnesium Tonic
Salus Haus Calcium Magnesium Tonic
Add to a List
IngredientsShipping & Returns
Whether young or elderly, fragile bones can be a concern. Bone loss typically begins in your 30's so you should start strengthening your bones now! Salus Calcium Magnesium is a trusted supplement for the bones, designed to support everyone's need for a highly absorbable tonic that ensures calcium goes where it is needed - in the bones, not soft tissue.
Recommended Dose:Adults: Take 30 ml (2 tablespoons) once daily before meals. Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- This product contains no alcohol; or artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult a health care practitioner if you are unsure whether you are taking adequate copper.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to Anethole or Matricaria, or if you have an allergy to Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family.
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Salus Calcium Magnesium is a factor in maintaining good health and supports the calcium and magnesium needs of men, women and children
- A higher magnesium to calcium ratio helps lessen the risk of calcification problems
- Easy-to-swallow liquid format ? No need to swallow pills!
- Safe low dose for daily, long-term use
- Contains vitamin D3 which is a more potent form than the commonly used vitamin D2
- Prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts, and bottled in recyclable glass
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Certified kosher
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
Each tablespoon (15 ml) contains: Magnesium (gluconate dihydrate and citrate) 93.0 mg, Calcium (gluconate and lactate) 77.3 mg, Zinc (citrate) 1.75 mg, Vitamin D3 102.I.U (cholecalciferol) (2.55 ?g). Non-medicinial Ingredients: Aqueous extracts of hibiscus, chamomile, fennel, spinach, juices of orange and mango, fructose, natural passionfruit flavour, locust bean gum and water.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.