SISU Melatonin helps increase total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag. Helps to relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet lag.
- High-potency tablet, designed to be swallowed (not a sublingual tablet because the naturally bitter taste is more pronounced in the higher amount of the active ingredient)
- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer, and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
- High dose of melatonin is currently being studied as an adjunctive therapy in certain types of cancer *
- Clinical research has found that melatonin can help reduce benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms or improve quality of sleep when added to benzodiazepine therapy
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
- High-potency, fast-dissolving tablets
- Pure, safe, synthetic source (not sourced from animal brain tissue)
- No added sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet) Melatonin...10 mg
- Non-medicinal: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium.
No Information Provided
Other SISU Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pattimeow from Relaxes I have trouble getting to sleep from chronic pain, this is somewhat stronger than the 5mg products, so it's just enough to help me fall asleep.
Date published: 2020-10-20