SISU Ubiquinol QH
SISU Ubiquinol QH is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Supports heart health.
- Co Q10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant and taking it with food containing fat greatly improves its absorption
- Ubiquinol in a base of pure, cold-pressed olive oil
- Ubiquinol is being studied to confirm its superior bioavailability to ubiquinone which may allow patients to achieve the same therapeutic benefits with a lower amount
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Co Q10 has blood pressure lowering effect and has been proven effective as part of the treatment for those with heart failure
- Research shows Co Q10 may help slow the deterioration in patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Reduces the fatigue and muscle pain, side effects associated with certain cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Supplementation with Co Q10 has been shown to improve and reduce migraine frequency and disability
- Tiny, high-potency, soft gelatin capsules made with natural caramel colour to protect the contents from light
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per soft gel) Ubiquinol 100 mg KanekaQH™ reduced Co Q10
- Non-medicinal: olive oil, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, titanium dioxide, caramel colour, glycerine, gelatin.
No Information Provided
Similar Coenzyme Q10
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suef from Excellent Why is well.ca discontinuing this product? Reviews look good?
Date published: 2020-04-20