“This is the remedy of cleansing. For those who feel as if they have something not quite clean about themselves. Often it is something of apparently little importance, in others there may be more serious disease which is almost disregarded compared to the one thing on which they concentrate. In both types they are anxious to be free from the one particular thing which is greatest in their minds and which seems so essential to them that it should be cured. They become despondent if treatment fails. Being a cleanser, this remedy purifies wounds if the patient has reason to believe that some poison has entered which must be drawn out.” – Dr. Edward Bach
- Keywords: Cleansing, poor self image, sense of not being clean, obsessive, poor self image
- Human indication: When you feel unclean or have a hard time accepting your own self image.
- Cleansing: Use externally on ringworm, rashes and warts.
- Animal/Pet indication: Obsessive cleanliness, fastidiousness; excessive grooming. Pets with rashes
Directions: Add 2 drops in water and sip at intervals throughout the day or use as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredient: 5X BHomP Malus pumila (crab apple) Leaves and flower clusters.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 27% Alcohol .
Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.