- Shelf-stable, no refrigeration required, available in convenient blister packs
- Minimum of 27 billion/10 billion total viable cells at time of manufacture/expiry
- Probiotics to support intestinal health
- Supports digestive and immune health
- All strains are human adapted strains
- Bile and gastric acid resistant so no enteric coating required
- Full spectrum of probiotics for large and small intestine
- Guaranteed minimum potency at manufacture and expiry
Suggested Use: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or just prior to meals. Take this product at least 2-3 hours before or after taking any antibiotics.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus casei HA-108 , Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111, Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122, Bifidobacterium breve HA-129, bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132, Bifidobacterium longum HA-135.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, potato starch, hypromellose, skim milk, sucrose and trypticase-soy broth.
Caution: Discontinue use and consult a health care practioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur and/or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a health care practioner prior to use if you have fever, vomitimg, bloody- diarrhea or severe abdonimal pain. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.