- The only product of its type, the Milk-Saver has received accolades from lactation specialists, pediatricians, and breastfeeding moms the world over.
- It makes the perfect baby shower/new mom gift - or as a treat for yourself! Patented design allows you to save every drop of precious breast milk
- Slim and comfortable – no more nursing pads or milk-stained shirts
- Comes with a convenient carrying case that also serves as a stand for the Milk Saver
- Tested to ensure zero chemical leaching
- Contains no BPA or phthalates
Directions: Easy to use, simply slip the Milk-Saver into your bra-cup on the non-nursing side before you breastfeed. The Milk-Saver collects the milk that is leaked when your breast milk lets down. You can store this milk and save it for any time it's needed.
Similar Breast Milk Storage
Raelynn: about a week ago
I love this product. I found it annoying that my other breast would leak so much during nursing or pumping. I had to hold a receiving blanket there otherwise my bra/shirt/baby would end up soaked in breast milk! This is so easy - my bra or shirt holds it on - nothing special needed to do so. I love seeing how much milk I'm saving this way! So easy to clean too.
Amie: a few months ago
Amazing product! I have found my new go-to baby shower present.
It fits comfortably in your bra while pumping or nursing, and you are able to catch all that would have otherwise soaked a breast pad.
It was a lifesaver while trying to collect enough milk to bottle feed my baby in the first week, and now I am actually able to start a stash of milk in the freezer!
Definitely worth the price.
Samantha: a few months ago
This product is a LIFE SAVER! There is no "liquid gold" wasted, using this product allows me to freeze a full 3oz for my baby on a daily basis. It reduces the amount of pumping needed. As well as save the breast milk that would have otherwise been wasted and dripped into a breast pad. Such an amazing product, I will recommend to all mothers nursing.
Kerry-Anne: a few months ago
Best invention ever. I'm using this with my second child and I can't believe how much milk I'm saving. I get at least 5 ounces a day collected using the milk saver at each feeding. Not only does it catch what's leaking but also acts as a compressor so helps reduce engorgement and the need to pump.
Highly recommend this product to any nursing mom!