Versatile pillow offers a choice of four ergonomic sleeping options to provide the most comfortable and supportive fit.
- Versatile pillow offers choice of four ergonomic sleeping options to provide the most comfortable and supportive fit
- Peaked comfort foam surface promotes air circulation, reduces the build-up of moisture and helps to reduce pressure points
- Pleated memory foam gently cradles your head and neck, changing shape as you move to provide responsive support all night long
- Special pleated texture creates a softer, more comfortable sleeping surface than traditional memory foam
- Assists in the relief of neck pain, shoulder tension and associated headaches, allowing for a more restful and restorative sleep
- Includes a machine-washable pillow protector
- Fits any standard size pillowcase
Similar Bedding Accessories
Other ObusForme Products
Geoffrey: more than a year ago
I now have to sleep using a CPAP machine and was having terrible problems sleeping, I am a side sleeper and If I turned during the night the mask would be pushed off by the pillow and wake me up, I ended up with a very stiff neck and not being able to turn it without pain, My Chiropractor recommended this pillow.
I searched the internet for a supplier in Canada and it seemed that no one was stocking the pillow anymore even Amazon would not ship it to Canada, We looked everywhere and then My Daughter who has been a customer here for ages said try Well.ca, There it was and at my door within three days. That night was the best nights sleep I have had in years, Thank You well.ca and Obus form.
Patrick: more than a year ago
As a side sleeper, I have many pillows that are in the unused pile.
This one seems a keeper, my neck felt better right away, supported all night.
It is a little warm, does not wick away moisture, perhaps that is better.
Time will tell.
Pillows like this on are never on the self in my local.
Anne: more than a year ago
I am a physiotherapist and have had my share of neck/shoulder injuries. I have tried several therapeutic pillows over the years and I have found the "Neck and Neck Plus" Cervical pillow to be an outstanding product. As a predominant side-sleeper, this pillow provides excellent support, but is not too rigid. It really does last several years and is definitely worth the investment. I have been using this product myself (interchanged with the Contoured Memory Foam pillow) for 15+ years now.
Peter: more than a year ago
I've had back problems when sleeping for much of my life. This pillow seems to be the relief I've been looking for... The "4 ways of sleeping" refers to the 2 different materials on each side - then for each side, you can flip it upside down. I believe I bought this when it was on sale, but the price seems fine for such an effective and long-lasting pillow.