Activated charcoal also known as activated carbon, is used to purify, decolorize, deodorize, de-chlorinate, separate and concentrate in order to permit recovery and to filter, remove, or modify the harmful constituents from gases and liquid solutions.
- Teeth Whitener
- Face mask
- Digestive cleanse
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Absorbs impurities from pores
- Relieve Digestive issues, gas, and bloating
- Rid bad breath, body odor, and skin ailments
- Anti-Aging properties
- Traditionally used to help Eliminate toxins from the body (Detox)
- Deep Cleansing Mask: (2 tsp activated charcoal powder + 3-5 drops of water) Blend powder with water in your hand to create paste. Apply evenly to face. Let sit for 10 minutes until dry. Wash off with warm water.
- Teeth Whitener Mix: ½ tsp of powder with 3-5 drops of water in a small container. Brush teeth for 1-2 minutes. Rinse mouth with water.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Similar Other Supplements
Other Organika Products
Joan: a few months ago
The instructions on the container said to use 1 tbsp. of water with 1 tsp of charcoal when making a face mask. I suggest you use less than a tbsp. of water and mix it with the charcoal until you make a wet paste. I used an eyeshadow brush and applied a thin layer on my face. **Beware** as it dries, the charcoal powder will start to fall off your face. I discovered that when I sneezed and noticed charcoal 'dusting' on my bathroom counter. After I washed it off with warm water and followed up with my facial cleanser it looked like my face was already 'brighter' looking!
Theresa: a few months ago
I bought this product to use for digestive support. It's been amazing! I've used it 4 times when I felt like I was gonna toss my cookies at any moment and couldn't leave the washroom and each time it totally settled my stomach within minutes. I just add it to water and drink. Love it!