Activated charcoal also known as activated carbon, is used to purify, decolorize, deodorize, de-chlorinate, separate and concentrate in order to permit recovery and to filter, remove, or modify the harmful constituents from gases and liquid solutions.
- Teeth Whitener
- Face mask
- Digestive cleanse
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Absorbs impurities from pores
- Relieve Digestive issues, gas, and bloating
- Rid bad breath, body odor, and skin ailments
- Anti-Aging properties
- Traditionally used to help Eliminate toxins from the body (Detox)
- Deep Cleansing Mask: (2 tsp activated charcoal powder + 3-5 drops of water) Blend powder with water in your hand to create paste. Apply evenly to face. Let sit for 10 minutes until dry. Wash off with warm water.
- Teeth Whitener Mix: ½ tsp of powder with 3-5 drops of water in a small container. Brush teeth for 1-2 minutes. Rinse mouth with water.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Similar Other Supplements
Other Organika Products
Theresa: a few months ago
I bought this product to use for digestive support. It's been amazing! I've used it 4 times when I felt like I was gonna toss my cookies at any moment and couldn't leave the washroom and each time it totally settled my stomach within minutes. I just add it to water and drink. Love it!
Kat: a few months ago
Great product for the price. I have noticed my teeth slowly getting whiter but I only use this once a day because after brushing your teeth for 10-15 minutes your gums get all sore from brushing over them for so long. It's a bit messy as well so I suggest if you use this to use it in the shower then use another brush to do a normal brushing to get all the charcoal out of your mouth and gums. Shipping was really fast and I would def. re-order from Well.ca again.
Jennifer: a few months ago
I just received this product. What a mess!!! I used the mask and rinsed off in the shower, black everywhere. I had to wash my face 3 times to get the black out of my pores. I have used it to brush my teeth, awaiting results. There is no taste. Much better than using baking soda, however it is extremely messy!!!