- In stock
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…this natural nail polish is as Natural as Mud!
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Has a little bit of sparkle in the colour
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Ingredients: Water, acrylates copolymers, melia azadirachta (neem oil). May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.
Similar Nail Polish & Nailcare
Other Piggy Paint Products
Kathy: a few months ago
Love this stuff because it looks so cute on my daughter and I don't worry about it harming her, even if she happens to put her foot or hand in her mouth. The only downside, which is completely reasonable given that it's water based, is that it comes off quite easily and even with two coats doesn't last very long. Worth the hassle of reapplying though since you know there are no harsh chemicals.
Shanna: about a year ago
I love this polish for it's safety for young children. It doesn't stay on for even half a day sometimes, but I don't care because it's not full of the toxic stuff regular polish contains. My daughter doesn't know the difference and just thinks nail polish doesn't stay on for long. She's just happy to have her nails painted at the time, so I think it's worth it.