Lavender’s perfectly balanced floral-herbaceous aroma provides an unmatched array of attributes—calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing—making it the most popular oil in aromatherapy.
Aura Cacia lavender essential oil is sourced solely from Ukraine.
Lavender essential oil has been produced in Ukraine for nearly 50 years
and today Ukraine is perhaps the largest producer of pure lavender oil
in the world. The sweet, floral aroma of Ukrainian lavender has become
synonymous with the Aura Cacia brand and is the gold standard of
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Sweet fruity floral
- Middle Note: Sweet herbaceous refreshing balsamic-woody undertone.
- Dry Note: Clean floral herbaceous. Should not be camphoraceous.
- Aromatherapy Actions: Balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, calming, and relaxing.
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Freya: about a year ago
I absolutely love the smell of this lavender oil! And it's so useful...I put it in avocado and apricot oil for my face and body, I use it in hot water with tea tree and rosemary for steaming if I have a cold, I put a few drops on a little satchel that I keep in my dresser drawer so that all my undies, socks and pyjamas as smell fresh and lovely. I just can't get enough of it!