Pure Encapsulations Best Rest Formula
- This unique blend contains the time-tested support of valerian, passion flower, chamomile, lemon balm and hops, which act to calm and relax the central nervous system
- Double-blind trials involving valerian, valerian/lemon balm combinations and valerian/hops combinations have indicated the potential to support the onset of sleep as well as healthy sleep quality.
- Melatonin also facilitates the onset of sleep and sleep efficiency.
- GABA and l-theanine are included for their ability to promote alpha wave production in the brain, an indication of relaxation.*
Medicinal Ingredients: (per capsule): Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
1.6 mg, Melatonin 0.5 mg, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 150 mg,
L-Theanine 25 mg, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract 200 mg (3-6:1,
600-1200 mg dried equivalent; standardized to contain 0.8% valerenic acid),
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf Extract 75 mg (8:1, 600 mg dried
equivalent; standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid), Hops (Humulus
lupulus) Strobile Extract 75 mg (10:1, 750 mg dried equivalent), Passionflower
(Passiflora incarnata) Aerial parts Extract 50 mg (6:1, 300 mg dried equivalent;
standardized to contain 3.5% vitexins), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower
Extract 50 mg (7:1, 350 mg dried equivalent).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Purified water,
Hypoallergenic cellulose, Gum arabic, Maltodextrin, Ascorbyl palmitate, Silica.
Caution: To be used on the advice of a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraines, depression, hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications. If symptoms worsen or persist continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health care products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy Family.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.