Green & Natural Natural Vitamins & Supplements Fish Oil, Omegas & EFAs Omega Fatty Acids SISU Vegetarian Omega 3
SISU Vegetarian Omega 3
Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fats called essential fatty acids (EFA).
- 200 mg of DHA from GMO-free algae sustainably grown in dedicated, inland farms with no impact on any marine environment
- DHA supports brain and eye development in utero and in children
- DHA supplementation has been associated with a decreased risk of post-partum depression
- When taken by breast-feeding women, DHA crosses into breast milk to increase infants’ DHA levels
- Plays a key role in reducing inflammation associated with auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis
- DHA helps support neurological health at all ages
- Omega 3 effectively lowers elevated triglyceride levels associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Easy-to-swallow, small, soft vegetarian capsules
- Non-fish source of omega 3, thus no risk of fishy burps
- Suitable for vegans
- Convenient adult and children’s dosing on the label
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per soft gels) Schizochytrium oil*...602 mg (Schizochytrium spp., whole)
200 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA))
- Non-medicinal: sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, lecithin, rosemary leaf extract.
- Capsule Shell: modified corn starch, purified water, glycerin (vegetable), carrageenan, d-sorbitol, beta carotene, hypromellose, caramel.
No Information Provided
Similar Plant-Based Oils
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by sherry from Excellent quality plant-sourced omega 3s in a veg-friendly capsule at last: small format/easy to take, no funky odour, packaged in glass (rather than plastic), and Canadian-made. Pretty much perfect!
Date published: 2020-09-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jill from Great Vegan Option Tasteless and easy to swallow. Appreciate the vegan option. Exactly as advertised.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wellshopper from Oh my gosh, what a difference!!! I friend of mine told me that this was a good brand, and I’m honestly shocked at what a difference 1 little pill has made! I’ve been taking 1 a day, for 6 months or so. I keep noticing changes in my body, and whenever I mention them to my friend (a holistic doctor) she laughs and tells me “it’s the omega”! Wish I had started years ago, but better late than never! One major example of change in my body: All the joints in my feet/toes, along with my ankles and knees, used to crack EVERY time I took a step. Now- nothing! Amazing.
Date published: 2021-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wellshopper from Excellent quality I am on my third bottle. My holistic nutritionist friend tells me that these are excellent quality; and, I’m happy because they’re vegan!
Date published: 2020-09-19