SISU Vegetarian Omega 3
Description & Features
Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fats called essential fatty acids (EFA).
- 200 mg of DHA from GMO-free algae sustainably grown in dedicated, inland farms with no impact on any marine environment
- DHA supports brain and eye development in utero and in children
- DHA supplementation has been associated with a decreased risk of post-partum depression
- When taken by breast-feeding women, DHA crosses into breast milk to increase infants’ DHA levels
- Plays a key role in reducing inflammation associated with auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis
- DHA helps support neurological health at all ages
- Omega 3 effectively lowers elevated triglyceride levels associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Easy-to-swallow, small, soft vegetarian capsules
- Non-fish source of omega 3, thus no risk of fishy burps
- Suitable for vegans
- Convenient adult and children’s dosing on the label
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per soft gels) Schizochytrium oil*...602 mg (Schizochytrium spp., whole)
200 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA))
- Non-medicinal: sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, lecithin, rosemary leaf extract.
- Capsule Shell: modified corn starch, purified water, glycerin (vegetable), carrageenan, d-sorbitol, beta carotene, hypromellose, caramel.
No Information Provided
Similar Plant-Based Oils
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wellshopper from Oh my gosh, what a difference!!! I friend of mine told me that this was a good brand, and I’m honestly shocked at what a difference 1 little pill has made! I’ve been taking 1 a day, for 6 months or so. I keep noticing changes in my body, and whenever I mention them to my friend (a holistic doctor) she laughs and tells me “it’s the omega”! Wish I had started years ago, but better late than never! One major example of change in my body: All the joints in my feet/toes, along with my ankles and knees, used to crack EVERY time I took a step. Now- nothing! Amazing.
Date published: 2021-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by sherry from Excellent quality plant-sourced omega 3s in a veg-friendly capsule at last: small format/easy to take, no funky odour, packaged in glass (rather than plastic), and Canadian-made. Pretty much perfect!
Date published: 2020-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wellshopper from Excellent quality I am on my third bottle. My holistic nutritionist friend tells me that these are excellent quality; and, I’m happy because they’re vegan!
Date published: 2020-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jill from Great Vegan Option Tasteless and easy to swallow. Appreciate the vegan option. Exactly as advertised.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dia from Best Veg Omega-3 supplement I was advised to take Omega-3 supplement for my pregnancy. This is vegan and doesn’t have any after taste. Packaging is also good and price on Well.ca was better than pharmacy store, Amazon and other sites. Will definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Date published: 2021-06-12