SISU Vegetarian Omega 3
Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fats called essential fatty acids (EFA).
- 200 mg of DHA from GMO-free algae sustainably grown in dedicated, inland farms with no impact on any marine environment
- DHA supports brain and eye development in utero and in children
- DHA supplementation has been associated with a decreased risk of post-partum depression
- When taken by breast-feeding women, DHA crosses into breast milk to increase infants’ DHA levels
- Plays a key role in reducing inflammation associated with auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis
- DHA helps support neurological health at all ages
- Omega 3 effectively lowers elevated triglyceride levels associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Easy-to-swallow, small, soft vegetarian capsules
- Non-fish source of omega 3, thus no risk of fishy burps
- Suitable for vegans
- Convenient adult and children’s dosing on the label
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per soft gels) Schizochytrium oil*...602 mg (Schizochytrium spp., whole)
200 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA))
- Non-medicinal: sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, lecithin, rosemary leaf extract.
- Capsule Shell: modified corn starch, purified water, glycerin (vegetable), carrageenan, d-sorbitol, beta carotene, hypromellose, caramel.
No Information Provided
Similar Plant-Based Oils
Other SISU Products