- 200 mg of DHA from GMO-free algae sustainably grown in dedicated, inland farms with no impact on any marine environment
- DHA supports brain and eye development in utero and in children
- DHA supplementation has been associated with a decreased risk of post-partum depression
- When taken by breast-feeding women, DHA crosses into breast milk to increase infants’ DHA levels
- Plays a key role in reducing inflammation associated with auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis
- DHA helps support neurological health at all ages
- Omega 3 effectively lowers elevated triglyceride levels associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Easy-to-swallow, small, soft vegetarian capsules
- Non-fish source of omega 3, thus no risk of fishy burps
- Suitable for vegans
- Convenient adult and children’s dosing on the label
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per soft gels) Schizochytrium oil*...602 mg (Schizochytrium spp., whole)
200 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA))
- Non-medicinal: sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, lecithin, rosemary leaf extract.
- Capsule Shell: modified corn starch, purified water, glycerin (vegetable), carrageenan, d-sorbitol, beta carotene, hypromellose, caramel.
Similar Omega Fatty Acids
Other SISU Products
Kia: about a year ago
Great product for vegetarians, no "fishy" aftertaste, and I like the quantity of DHA in each capsule. Although it does not specify on the bottle, any omega-3 supplement should be stored in the refrigerator because omega-3 is prone to going rancid. Would recommend, although the Flora brand from Well.ca is slightly less expensive.
Alysia: more than a year ago
This supplement is easy to swallow. It doesn't leave a bad taste in the mouth. It's hard to find a vegan Omega 3. This is a good option for vegans who want an Omega 3 supplement. After I had been taking the product for a month, I noticed maggots on inside of the lid. GROSS! I don't know why or how maggots got inside my pill bottle. I didn't see anything on the bottle about refrigerating the product or how long it keeps for. I would probably buy again, but try keeping the bottle in the fridge.